SMS Marketing for Formal Outfitters
As the New Year and its traditional festivities fast approach, formal outfitters across the UK are likely to experience high demand. With many venues hosting exclusive black tie balls to welcome in the new year, suit hire has become a popular and increasingly affordable option for the discerning gentleman. Although many of your customers will have made their orders by now, there will inevitably be a last minute rush of enquiries. Whether you are managing relations with existing clients or seeking to attract new customers, SMS Marketing has a lot to offer both now and for the year ahead.
Benefits of SMS Marketing
There are many benefits of SMS Marketing that help to make it an attractive option for formal outfitters. Firstly, it is highly personal, making it a great match for the nature of your services. As a marketing channel, its open and response rates are unrivalled, making it far superior to email and other conventional marketing channels. At the same time, it is incredibly versatile and can easily be integrated into a broader marketing strategy to supplement your existing approach.
At a time of year when most of your clients will be under pressure to finish off the year on the right footing, the chances are high that email communications may well be overlooked at the time of sending, meaning that important and time-sensitive communications can be missed. SMS Marketing means that you can almost guarantee that your clients receive and read their communications almost as soon as they are received, ensuring that you maintain a reputation for excellence in customer service.
SMS Marketing strategies for formal outfitters
- Popular Ranges: As we approach a key time of year such as New Year’s Eve, SMS Marketing is a great way to let your customers know what the most popular ranges are for the formal party. SMS messages support links which can be opened directly on any smartphone, so it is easy for your customer to browse what’s available. Consider sending messages out at convenient times such as lunch breaks for increased engagement.
- Reservation Confirmations: Once a customer has made a reservation for their formal wear, be sure to send them an SMS confirmation – whether they made their booking in-store or online. Having a reminder on hand in the form of an SMS message saves the customer the trouble of hunting down an email or holding onto a written note.
- Suggested Extras: If a customer has ordered an item that lends itself to being worn with other products such as a bow tie or tuxedo, use SMS messaging to make suggestions. It adds value to the customer whilst offering you the opportunity to benefit from cross-sells or even upsells.
- Special Offers: If you offer your customers any offers during the festive season or indeed at any other time of year, use SMS Marketing to convey them as they will be read much sooner than an email, making the customer much more likely to follow up with a conversion.
- Loyalty Programs: If you have a special customer club or loyalty scheme, SMS messaging is a perfect way to say a thank you to your customers for their loyalty in the last year and wish them the best with some special loyalty rewards, such as members-only discounts or bonus points on purchases. If you don’t already have such a scheme, now is the ideal moment to set one up and get customers signed up when they make a booking.
- Status Updates and Reminders: Use SMS Marketing to make sure your customers know when they have booked their formal wear for, when it is ready for collection and when it is due to be returned.
- News & Tips: From how to look like James Bond to how to deal with a wine spill, there are plenty of tips that you can give your customers. Basic tips on how to get ‘the look’ and how to look after your formal clothing will be useful to your customers. Keep such communications relevant and helpful and they can help to enhance the customer experience and strengthen your brand.
With our easy sign-up and exceptional customer support, you can be ready to get your SMS Marketing campaign underway in seconds. To find out more about how we can help you to grow, call our award-winning team of SMS Marketing experts now on 0800 945 5305.
Comparing SMS and email marketing results for the 2015 holiday season, this article taps into reports from Expedia and Adobe to share important insights.
With the rapid increase in technological development that defines the 21st century, companies across all sectors are looking for ways to stand out from the crowd. In the modern, technological economy, a company’s ability to connect with its customers and provide top-quality user experience (UX) is fast becoming an essential component of any successful business. Customers now have the ability to thoroughly search the market to find a company that can provide them with the best possible deal. In a corporate environment that is more competitive than ever, what is the best way to truly stand out from the crowd? One of the fastest growing techniques is the use of SMS marketing.
Let’s get the obvious out of the way. B2B marketing really is business to one person. It’s just that one person is playing a role in the buying process, rather than making their own purchasing decisions. But you already know that if you’re in B2B sales or marketing. What you may not know, is how willing those various people are to use their own mobile for business.
Right now it is peak season for camping and caravan sites; it's the middle of summer and the school holidays have begun. Even the great British weather has been relatively kind this year so far. With what is the busiest time of the year for camping and caravanning parks, marketing strategies are often not priority, especially for the many small owner run businesses within the industry and those who are reliant on returning customers. SMS text message marketing, however, can benefit campsite and touring park operators by offering a simple, cost effective and time efficient way to reach both existing and new customers to promote your business by direct contact to their mobile phone. Read on for eight proven text message marketing and promotional ideas to help fill those final pitches.
You might not have run an SMS marketing campaign yourself, but you are likely to have received some form of SMS communication from a business. Whether that's a commercial brand running a competition or a healthcare provider, such as your GP or dental practice, sending you an appointment reminder. If you have run an SMS marketing campaign before, you're likely to already be aware of the effectiveness of the platform for communicating with customers, but might need help justifying your use of SMS messaging to other people or departments in your business. Here, we've listed out the key reasons SMS marketing is so effective.
Getting to grips with the underlying psychology of how audiences react both consciously and subconsciously to your message is key to achieving the maximum effect in any type of marketing. All kinds of things come into play with different media, from colours and shapes to images and videos. Even the way things move can have a powerful effect on a viewer. Unlike many other forms of marketing, however, SMS marketing is unique in that the only tool you have is words - and not many of them. But armed with a basic knowledge of consumer psychology, 456 characters is more than enough to get the desired effect. In this article, we present our six top tips to take advantage of the psychology of SMS messaging.
How does SMS messaging helps recruitment agencies? Just as importantly how does it help job seekers? This post explains several benefits for both recruiters and candidates. Perhaps the key issues are the speed of communication with SMS and also the innate privacy of SMS messaging.