The verdict is in. NetMessenger is the easiest SMS service to use
This blog is a bit of a departure for us. We don’t usually like to toot our own horn, but we’re excited about the results from our latest customer survey. We’re also grateful to everyone who took the time to share their opinions and thought it would be a great idea to let them, and you, know how it all turned out.
According to our survey, over 71% of customers find NetMessenger the easiest SMS service to use. The other 29% primarily use one of our other SMS messaging methods such as email2SMS or direct integration with our API.
What we found most exciting though, is that over 66% of our customers had compared us with at least one other SMS provider before choosing us (25% evaluated three or more other companies). According to what they had to say in the survey, the combination of our easy to use cloud-based messaging service NetMessenger and some of the lowest prices in the industry made us the best choice for them.
Looking deeper into the data and our service, we think the top three reasons for the positive feedback are:
We take all feedback seriously. The good and the bad. We also are the developers of our service (not a reseller of someone else’s service) so we incorporate the feedback on new features, navigation, and options to meet the needs of our customers.
Our service is quick and easy to use from any device connected to the Internet. Our service is hosted in a state of the art green data centre so it is always available, from anywhere, to send SMS messages quickly.
We treat everyone like a valued customer, even before they sign up. In our survey, we found out that the people who contacted us before they used our service gave us a 92% satisfaction rating on that call. This means for most people, we answered all their questions and impressed them enough to sign up. Even after you’ve become a customer, our mission is to provide the best support available. Our Feefo Rating is proof that we deliver on that mission.
While these results are amazing, we want to make sure our customers know how much we appreciate the time they took to share their thoughts. We heard you and we’re planning to get even better thanks to you.
Choosing the right SMS provider is important for your business. Should you choose an industry specific specialty service or a more general multipurpose SMS provider? We look at the pros and cons of each in this blog. Take a look and see what will work best for you.
Is SMS marketing a viable strategy for SMEs to grow their businesses? A recent article by a US SMS provider suggests not but we debunk that view. Read how and why Fastsms can help small businesses can succeed with SMS marketing without breaking the bank.
How is a consumer or business to know if the SMS provider they found is good or if they’ll take your money and run? There are lots of things you need to research before choosing a provider, but the following three questions are important ones to help weed out the unreliable ones.
It’s been an exciting year here at fastsms. We’ve pulled the highlights together and asked Operations Director Sandy Burt to give us his thoughts on this year, and what he’s looking forward to in 2017.
SMS was once considered to be a dead technology, but the humble text message has proved it’s around for the long haul. And what with Nokia reintroducing the iconic 3310 with its never-ending battery life and non-smart interface, straightforward texting fits right into our busy lifestyles.
The great thing about SMS messaging is how simple it is. You just type, click send, and the other person gets the message almost instantly. But there’s more going on in that simplicity than you might realise. Each message has different parts. Let’s look at them individually so you’ll understand everything that goes into your message when you hit “send”.
For the second year in a row we’ve been selected by Corporate Vision Magazine as the best SMS platform and SMS Service in the UK. We earned those awards by working hard to make the best platform and offer friendly personal service. Read all about it here.