Fastsms Recruitment SMS Guide
Recruitment companies have been using SMS alongside their other communications almost as long as it has been around. The range of benefits is broad and includes the following:
- Broadcast details of vacancies to job seekers in your database.
- Broadcast details of new candidates to potential employers.
- Inform contract workers of new contract opportunities.
- Inform part-time or zero hours workers of rotas.
All of these benefit from the immediacy, universality and privacy of text messages delivered to the individual’s handset. Further uses include:
- Send confirmations of CVs received, appointments for interview, etc.
- Conduct confidential dialogue with candidates to share information.
- Enable candidates to text in a job code to receive further information back in a text message.
So SMS messaging helps you get more candidates, gets candidate details to employers more quickly, cuts down the time it takes to communicate whilst enhancing confidentiality, and more! This boil down to Recruitment Agencies using SMS fully having a measurable edge over their competitors. So what are you waiting for?
Our Recruitment SMS Guide details how text messaging can be used effectively within a recruitment company including:
- How to use SMS in recruitment
- Advantages of using SMS text messaging
- Getting the most out of SMS text messaging
- Choosing the right SMS provider
With the summer peak season fast approaching, now is the perfect time for hotels to keep in touch with their guests and take advantage of upselling and cross-selling techniques to increase revenues. In this article, we demonstrate how to use SMS marketing to make the most of the opportunities in both and unlock added value for your business.
When it comes to small to medium sized businesses, however, a lot of companies believe that they don't have the time or resources to truly find out who their customers are. This often results in confused messaging, emails with low open rates and low conversion levels on their website. There is, however, a way that businesses can collect precious data from their customers which will not only help them engage with their customer base on a personal level but also result in data which can help power future marketing campaigns as well as improve aspects of the company.
Estate agents can use SMS messaging to give themselves a real edge in the property business. Confirm appointments with viewers; update sellers on progress; provide property details by text to enquirers, every hour of every day, instantly. All great reasons for a seller to choose you over the competition.